Functional and Smart Material Conference - FS.MAT will be held from June
3rd to 6th 2020 in Belgrade, Serbia.
FS.MAT plans to shoot for 10+ keynote presentations, 100+ oral
presentations, and 100+ b2b meetings in breaking research of functional
and smart materials (FS.MAT) science and technologies.
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference
- - Smart and functional materials including micro/nanomaterials and bio colloids
- - Advanced materials including adaptive materials, alloys, 2d materials and composites
- - New materials for catalysis, separations, energy generation and storage
- - Rapid prototyping, knowledge-based design, and material analysis
- - Artificial intelligence solutions, next-generation IT, and high-performance computing
- - Architecture, aesthetics, textures, reuse, sustainable materials, and environmental measures
The FS.MAT Organizing Committee encourages authors to submit papers for
peer-review to be published in proceedings published electronically. FS.MAT also
sponsors the annual Young Investigator Award and Presentation Award,
which will be presented at the conference.
FS.MAT Conference promotes profound scientific discussions between
scientists, IT specialists, and enterprises. The conference includes
plenary lectures, project-oriented brokerage sessions, panel discussion,
and poster showcase on a variety of topics. Front-line researchers and
developers working on the multidisciplinary topics are encouraged to
join this conference, to discuss the FS.MAT solutions for their R&D
challenges, to advance the networking and collaborating between
different academia, research and industry players in the field and to
stimulate the exchange of educational concepts.
The conference is organized by Society for
Structural Integrity and Life
(DIVK) and RENECON
Int. supported by Innovation
Center of Faculty of
Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technology and
of Nuclear Science Vinča, Institute of Physics Belgrade
Europe Network Serbia.
We hope you will enjoy FS.MAT and have a nice time in Belgrade!